1. How does the Yoga Series work?
- The Yoga Series are grouped by level: Therapeutic, Level 1, Level 2, All Levels.
- The subject matter of the class might change, for example, 7:15 Thursday night at City Market is Therapeutic Thursday...
- In March our Therapeutic Yoga Series was "Oh, my aching back"...Yoga for Low Back Pain
- In April, it will be, "Wow, what a pain in the neck!"...Yoga for Cervical Spine Health.
- This is just an example, It will work the same for Level One, Level Two and All Levels series.
- Because Yoga Series offer the best way for teachers to shine, we are allowing our teachers to build their curriculums..
- Yoga Series may also be taught by our KC-YC Yoga Partners.
- These are teachers in the Kansas City Area who have partnered with us and periodically offer special events.
2. What will happen to my regular classes I attend?
- They will remain the same. You might have noticed there are some bare spots on the schedule.
- The Yoga Series will be plugged in the holes that are now vacant.
3. How do i pay for the series classes?
- You must pre-register for the Yoga Series.
- You can pay separately or use passes from your current package (excluding New Student Special).
- The Whole Series will be deducted from your class package in advance if you choose this option.
- There are no refunds.
- If the series is taught by a Guest Teacher, you will pay the teacher directly and your regular pass will not be an option.
- A guest teacher is defined as a teacher who is not on faculty at KC-YC.
- They are listed under KC Partners