KC Yoga Center Hot Yoga
KC Yoga Center offers heated classes at both locations. We have radiant heating panels at our City Market studio. This allows heated classes to be offered in a steady-temperature radiant heat environment.
We offer both warm (85º-90) and hot (90º-95º) hot yoga classes. We could make the studio hotter but that would just be showing off. These temperatures are sufficiently high to achieve the many benefits of a heated yoga practice.
- warm muscles = deeper poses
- elevated heart rate (i.e., cardio workout)
- improved breathing
- heightened mental focuses
- hydrate with water before class
- replenish lost minerals and electrolytes after class
- no big meal before class
- move at your own pace
- expect to sweat and bring a towel