- Are you one of 1 in 3 Americans who suffer from sleep deprivation? Did you know driving while sleep deprived can be just as dangerour as driving while under the influence? KC Yoga Center to the rescue!
- This series offers gentle movement to increase your circulation, thus allowing you to relax and restore your body.
- In this workshop you will explore and learn alternatives for a better nights rest through gentle pranayama and meditation.
- With unrelenting information and stimulation coming at us continuously it is crucial to have a restful sleep to meet the challenges of todays world.
- According to the CDC 1 in 3 Adults do not get enough sleep, each are at risk for developing chronic illnesses. This workshop will give you the ability to find that rest, heal yourself.
- Classes will be held at Zona Rosa Tuesday nights starting on October 17th. This 4 part yoga therapy series will be held Oct 17, Oct 24, Nov 7 and Nov 14th from 7:15 pm - 8:30 pm.
- This is a 4 class series that requires a special pass to attend - regular class credits can not be used to attend this class. The cost for the 4 classes is $49.00
Back to All Events