- Two Day Module PLUS Two Applied Anatomy Labs
- July 7-8
- Anatomy Lab July 11th and July 18th
- Ray Long- Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga
- Leslie Kaminoff- Yoga anatomy
- Judith Lasater- Experiential Anatomy.
Module 4: Intro to Anatomy for Yoga With Kelly Colln Cost $199
Our first anatomy module is a safe and appropriate introduction to the biomechanics of movement and the teaching of asana. By looking at the student as a whole being, you will recognize common movement and postural patterns in asana. You will learn alternative cuing strategies allowing for greater range of motion while creating maximum stability of joints. You will learn why some common yoga cues you hear in class are not appropriate for many people by understanding the biomechanics of movement as they relate to asana. We do all of this by the incorporation of video, audio, textbook study guides and physical practice of asana.